Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thanks to SUN Microsystems and Google too..



Few days ago during my holiday in my hometown, I got two shipments from Google and Netbeans.org (SUN Microsystems). Google has sent me an account information about activating my Google Adsense payment, and from SUN Microsystems, I got a Netbeans DVD which I've requested about couple weeks ago. Thanks to Netbeans.org for allowing DVD request again. It was litle bit suprising because they came almost in the same time. Yeah.. I'm glad..specially for SUN Microsystems, and within this post I would say Thank You very much for sending me a DVD and giving me one more good stuff to learn java, Thanks a lot... And for Google, I hope I can reach the minimum payment amount for my Adsense, then I will be so glad if you (my blog readers) can help me achieving my goal..hahaha..by clicking one (just once) of my blog adsense..haha..that's all and fell free for comment...

0 comment: