Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Live CD replaced My installed OS... what a bad days...




For last few days I think I got my bad days.. most of bad luck comes from my computer when it starting slow down.. and become so often stuck (hang). I don't know what is wrong with it, first I think thats because my computer was infected by malwares on windows but then when I try to use my Ubuntu or openSuse (I have 3 OS on my comp.) everytime my desktop effect loaded It hang again... And now it get worse... I try to reinstall Windows XP, the installation process done well but after few hardware driver installed then I restart it, it hang on windows Welcome screen... Oughhh... I really have a bad day... I've try to replace it's RAMs and uninstall it's VGA card but still nothing happen... nor even get better... so can anybody tell me whats wrong with my computer is there any hardware damage? or what... please help me...comment solutions...
Fortunately, not all my work stopped. I perforce finish some of my works using live CD... it running normal on live CD (I'm using SAM Linux)... so thanks for Linux... always can be a hero who save my day...

Please write comments...

0 comment: