Tuesday, June 03, 2008

First experience use MacOS.. but cannot install on my real computer



I've been dreaming on using MacOS for long time. Now I got chance to run it, altough it only using Virtual Machine. Yesterday I finished download OSx-86 image for VMware. It works fine, but run slowly, even when I increase the memory size. Actually, I'm planning to install MacOS on my real computer. I already have the Kalway 10.5.2 and iAtkos 2.0i DVDs, and also read some installation tutorials, but until now I still cannot install Mac on my real computer. It seems like I have unsupported nforce chipset on my Mobo. I got no idea how can I install it well. Somebody can help me? for information, I'm using the nforce 610 chipshet, gforce 7 series (7050) onboard graphic card on my Mobo, Intel Dual core Processor (D-920, it is supported well on some tutorial I've read), 2Gb of RAM, 160Gb SATA disk, IDE DVD drive.

Well for now, I'm glad enough using MacOS on Virtual machine, and what I need now is keep trying to install on my real computer, asking on some forums, read more tutorials and of course.. keep blogging... If you have any informations about installing Mac on general PC please comment...

0 comment: