Thursday, June 05, 2008

Header and title changed



It's been a few weeks that I'm planning to change my blog header and title. I'm thinking for suitable title and represented header for my blog, this because I think the title "It's all about creativity" is no more suitable with the content of my blog. This blog content is containing more experiences then result of my work or study (although it will still here / posted).
I decided to change my blog title become "My Explorations :: A Geek Experiences" which is more represent this blog content. I think this title clear enough to what it is mean.
For the header background, I use part of a wallpaper called chroma wallpaper, which I found somewhere in ndesign-studio.com links..(I forgot where exactly I found it...you can google it).There is lot of resource and tutorial in graphic design there. For you who new in Illustrator or PS I suggest to visit it. And I added my little artwork I call Gunungan (modified), which is part of Wayang Kulit. Thats all... Feel free for comment...Enjoy..

0 comment: